TAKE THE STEP TO PREPARE FOR LIFE AFTER RETIREMENT TODAY
SENIOR LIFE INSURANCE
Life Insurance can help you to plan ahead and ease the financial burdens
on your loved ones. Why would I need Life Insurance later in life?
• Paying off debt for Medical or caregiving cost left to my
surviving spouse or children
• Money to cover unexpected Funeral expenses.
• Used for college savings funding for Grandchildren
• Legacy planning for Family
In short, a life settlement is the sale of an existing life Insurance policy.
Why would I sell my life insurance policy?
• The original purpose for the policy no longer exists
• Estate, Business or financial needs have changed
• Liquidity is needed
• Premium payments are no longer affordable
Life Insurance is regarded as an asset and many seniors surrender or allow
their policies to lapse without knowing that a settlement opportunity exist. On
average, life settlements provide more than four times the policy cash surrender
value in addition to decreased monthly expenditures for policy premiums.